We have several possibilities for people interested to join our group. Depending of the level you may look at one the following sections:
- Master project, if you want to come for a short internship at M2 level.
- PhD, for longer PhD studies in cosmology
- Postdoctoral researcher, if you already own a PhD, either in astronomy, statistics or computer science.
- Faculty positions, if you are looking for a permanent academic positions among our nodes.
We have continous ongoing opportunities for master project in our different institute. Choose the person you would like to work with and make direct contact by email.
- No opened subject at the moment. However please contact faculty members: Guilhem Lavaux or Benjamin D. Wandelt who may have special opportunities.
Max Planck Institute for Astrophysics
Apply through the regular postdoctoral programme at MPA, announced annually in the fall on the AAS job register. MPA website is here.